Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall - My Favoritest Season Ever. Ever.

Maybe you couldn't tell from the background of the blog, but I just really really love fall.  Orange, red, yellow leaves.  Cool weather.  Hot chocolate.  The crisp air.  Hay bales.  Gourds.  Pumpkins.  Corn stalks.  Sweatshirts and comfy pants.  I absolutely love anything and everything about fall!!!  I could also go for some cooler weather around here lately.  This near 80 stuff is driving me crazy!  I'm so glad my last month of pregnancy has been in the fall because I think it makes it so much more enjoyable.  And I think Nick would agree with me.  I'm probably a much happier preggo now than I was in the miserably hot, sweaty summer.  I am really not a fan of the hot, summer weather.  But fall, yes please!! 

Here is some evidence of fall around our house:  And there's some more, but I didn't get to take pictures of it.  Just pretend.  :) 







I got some gourds when we went to the corn maze this weekend with the church!! 



I could just melt from the fall decorations section of Hobby Lobby.  Can you say weakness??!!  Yikes...
Luckily, for my birthday this year, I got some great gift cards from my sis, Plooer (I'll explain the name some other day), and my wonderful in-laws!  And my folks got me a whole bag full of fall decorations from Hobby Lobby!  YES! 

Well, anyway - I just wanted to share my love and obsession with fall with you.  Now, go grab a cup of hot chocolate, grab a blanket and go read a book or watch a movie (preferable cuddled up to your significant other or favorite teddy bear)...and soak up every ounce of fall you can get!!

2 comments:

  1. i am a sucker for hobby lobby's fall section too and for my birthday I got gift cards there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall really is the best! =] and Arkansas is so beautiful this time of year. good thing I'll be there soon :)

    ReplyDelete