Thursday, January 6, 2011

Opinions appreciated!

I'm ready for a new bedspread for our bedroom.  We bought a king-sized bed for 5 bucks (seriously...and it's the most comfortable thing I've ever slept on), and at the time I just bought a cheapo clearance comforter set.  But now I'm ready for a change and am planning on using my Christmas money to get a new one!  I'm usually so picky about bedding, but now I've narrowed it down to two and cannot decide.  I keep flip-flopping back and forth. 

Here's where you come in.  Just to take a poll, which bedding do you like better?  I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts.  :)  Thank you!

Option 1:


Option 2:

6 comments:

  1. Option 1. I love the design on it more than option 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really alike and I don't think you could go wrong with either but I like #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one! I just love black/white/(grey). But somehow i feel like the 2nd one is more "Val." That didn't help you did it? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like option #2 :) but option #1 is a little more gender neutral :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second one, most definitely! i didnt even have to think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if this matters anymore, but I like option 1

    ReplyDelete