- He LOVES kicking. He will kick and kick and kick. And he will push up on his legs (like in a standing position) while we're holding him.
- When he gets mad, he arches his back.
- He's eating about 8 oz of formula at a time -- and boy can he suck down a bottle quick!!
- He is talking and smiling more and more (well, making sounds anyway), especially when he's being changed. I just think he's the most adorable thing ever.
- He seems to be able to recognize Nick and me (or at least we like to think so...).
- He can grab things and is starting to figure his hands out. He'll grab my finger and if I squeeze his hand, he'll squeeze back.
- He watches Nick and me when we walk out of the room.
- He has a mat thing with toys hanging above his head and he absolutely loves it!! (pictures below). He talks so much when he's on it and kicks and tries to grab the toys.
- He's still sleeping great through the night (seriously, he has spoiled us as first time parents). He sleeps from about 10:00 pm to 5:00 am (which is when I get up for work anyway).
- His swing is a magical thing. If we put him in it when he's a little fussy or we need to get some things done around the house, it makes him content or puts him right to sleep.
- He stays happy through his entire bath time now.
- He's just about out of some of his 0-3 month clothes. He's getting so long!
Here are some pictures of him from today and the past couple of weeks:
He loves this toy!
Doing push-ups with Daddy.
3 months old!
He can sit up like a big boy! (with a little help of course...)
Oh yeah, he also loves to stick his tongue out.
The hunters. Caleb wants to be one of the guys.
Robyn & Tyler came over for dinner and to play games. And Nick and Tyler processed a deer that Tyler had shot earlier in the week.
He just melts my heart. Can't get enough of him!