Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Visit from Family

Last weekend my parents and my grandpa came down to Arkansas to spend the weekend with us.  We had such a great visit - ate lots of great food, played lots of fun games and enjoyed being together.  Caleb was so happy to see his grandparents and Great Grandpa.  :) 

I'm so grateful for such a wonderful family.  Thanks Mom, Dad and Grandpa for making the trip to see us!!!  We love you! 

Caleb with Grammy Goetz


Isn't he so cute?  I'm totally obsessed with him. 


My little man. 


Caleb with his Great Grandpa Willis 


Caleb with his Grandpa Goetz


He just ate up being loved on by his grandparents.  :)


An action shot.  Playing games.  Hand and Foot to be exact.  Greatest game ever.  Nick and I can't get enough of it.  We've played almost every night since they game.  This game has been in my family for generations.  My Great Grandma Mac was a stud card player.  I plan to carry on the tradition.


This is for you, Mom!


Caleb just LOVES kicking.  He will kick and kick and kick.  He had such a blast kicking Grandpa right in the chest. 


The weekend might have also included a broken toilet.  Don't worry - it's not from anything gross that we could tell.  haha!  But seriously...


That's a great note to end on too, huh?  We can't wait to see them again and are looking forward to my sisters visiting the weekend after the Superbowl!

1 comment:

  1. woa, i havent read your blog in a while! glad you guys had fun! (and i love the new layout)

    ReplyDelete