Anyway, we're back in the blogging world. Here are a few pics to sum up the last month.
My sisters came to visit before Valentine's Day
Came home to a clean house!
Aren't they cute?
Nick's family came to visit in February
First part of March, we had a youth event called Seven2Eleven - we had a blast! (minus the one trip to the ER)
Trying big boy food!
Mamaw came to visit last weekend! Caleb was so happy to see his "Mamaw the Great"
We spent a weekend doing yardwork. Caleb supervised. :)
Also, I never posted Caleb's 4 month stats:
Weight: 15.6 lbs (50th percentile)
Length: 26 1/4 in (90th percentile)
Head size: 16 1/2 in (50th percentile)
He did so great with his shots! Cried for just about 20 seconds then smiled at the nurses as they left the room. What a good little boy!
Here's the latest (as of March 6 - I know, I know - that was so long ago!!!!):
- smiling and talking like crazy
- loves to kick!
- grabbing his paci and pulling it out of his mouth (and even putting it back in every once in awhile)
- eats so so much
- strong grip
- holding head up great
- turning his head when you talk to him
- recognizes Nick and I
- plays with toys
- drools constantly
- loves to suck his fingers/hands/whatever he can get his mouth on
- getting chubby cheeks
- loves his toy giraffe
- starting to hold his own bottle - sort of
- is great at letting other people hold him
Stay tuned.......Nick will be writing the next post!