Monday, April 18, 2011

Furniture advice!

We have gotten rid of our green monster (see below for picture of said monster) and we're in the market for a new couch & loveseat set!  I'm having a hard time deciding on what color and fabric to get for it because we do have a little baby boy who will soon turn into a crawling, walking, messy little boy (at least he'll probably only get messier).  I've heard that microsuede cleans well.  I didn't like the look of it at first, because it can show your booty prints, but I like it a whole lot more now, especially now that I've heard it cleans well!

I love brown, but brown and gray just do not go together in my head.  But, I am totally clueless when it comes to home decor.  So, please help!  I'll take any advice/suggestions!  For pictures of the inside of our new house, see the two posts below this one.

Here is what we got rid of --- Good riddance!!!  I will add, however that we sold it for $50 more than we paid for it!  Sweet!





This thing was such a beast!!!

2 comments:

  1. Red would look good! Something bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think a light tan or creamy would look okay! and its kind of close to brown. i vote for creamy. leather. :)

    ReplyDelete