Sunday, April 17, 2011

Living in Limbo

So...our house is currently in boxes - at least most of it is.  We're living life in limbo.  This means a lot of doing without and improvising with meals.  Luckily we're big fans of sandwiches.

We're hoping to close on our new house this week and start moving and unpacking our boxes over there.  Blogging posts may be few and far between for the next week at least.  We are so excited to get into our new place and have a home that's actually "ours".  I'll definitely put up some pictures once we get settled!

On another note, I'm not doing as well this week on my weight loss, but I'm working on it and will be continuing Level 2 of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred - she's one tough trainer!!

1 comment:

  1. I was doing Level 1 for awhile and tried the Level 2 once and couldn't make it all the way through it! I may have been having a weak day, but I haven't tried it again. You're a tough girl Val! Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete