Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Gutshalls, KMAC & SS Rodeo

We are so grateful for friendship.  We were fortunate to spend last night grilling out and chilling out with the Gutshalls and one of Nick's old roommates, Kyle (who we lovingly call "KMAC").  The Gutshalls have an adorable 2 1/2 month old boy, Emerson.  He and Caleb were so cute together and I wish I got more pictures, but I only got a few.  We love hanging out with these wonderful people and are so glad to be closer to them these days.  They are seriously such a quality family and Kyle is a very smart guy.  We had so much fun hanging out with them!
Here are the boys:






Tonight we went to to the annual Siloam Springs Rodeo.  It was HOT and HUMID, let me tell you.  We love going to rodeos.  Nick and I first started dating at the Pretty Prairie Rodeo in Kansas way back in 2005, so rodeos are near and dear to our hearts.  We had fun watching the bulls (my favorite), mutton bustin' (my other favorite), barrel racing and goat ropin'.  :)  Unfortunately, Nick has been nursing a fever - but was a trooper through the whole rodeo.  And Caleb loved it!  He was so content and attentive the entire time.  He just slept for about 15 minutes and then he was awake and ready for more action.  But he is now totally crashed and will hopefully be sleeping hard tonight. 












0 comments:

Post a Comment