Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Simple Things

Just sitting here listening to my hubby play his guitar while my sweet little baby sleeps.

Even though Nick is sick and feeling terrible, he still watered all the flowers, bushes, and his garden; folded the laundry; helped clean up dinner; put Caleb to bed; and met the neighbors.  I am so blessed to be his wife.

I picked Caleb up from daycare and was met with a huge, drooly smile.  He smiled all through Walmart while I picked up groceries, we played together when we got home, I fed him some delicious baby food while cooking dinner, and listened to his sweet coos while playing with his daddy.

Had a wonderful weekend in Wichita with our families.

Just thanking God for the sweet, simple things in life.  My favorite things. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment