Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sopaipilla Cheesecake

This is a really easy dessert and is so delicious and mouth-watering that I think I'm drooling just writing about it.  This recipe was mentioned on a blog I follow, Thrifty Decor Chick, as one of the things she has "pinned" on Pinterest.  Now, I have not entered the world of Pinterest, because I know I would probably spend too much time on it, so I will just live vicariously through other people who post their "pins" on a blog.  The recipe is originally from the blog My Yellow Umbrella, which I checked out to get this recipe and found out from some snooping around on her blog, that strangely enough, she is from Wichita and the same photographer who took our engagement and wedding photos took her engagement photos recently. 

So, without further ado, here is the recipe you've all been waiting for:

Sopaipilla Cheesecake

Ingredients:
*I halved this recipe and used a 9x9 pan and it worked great!
3 cans pillsbury butter crescent rolls (I halved this recipe and it only took 1 can of rolls, but I didn't realize I had gotten the extra big ones)
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup butter (melted)
Cinnamon & sugar

Unroll and spread 1 & 1/2 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan. 



Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.



 Spread mixture over crescent rolls. 


Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.  



See how easy that is??  It only takes a few minutes.  Delicious!!!!  Dig in and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment