Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm a New Proud Aunt!

Jackson Paul Braschler was born on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 8:51 pm.  He weighed 7 lbs, 6 oz and was 20 in. long.  Robyn and Tyler did awesome and are recovering wonderfully!  Welcome to the world, Jackson!

Jackson with his Nana.


...and with Aunt Val :)


...and Uncle Nick


The beautiful momma!  She did awesome!


Sweet little family.  :)











Sisters-in-law  :)  I'm lucky to have a such a great SIL!


Nick thoroughly enjoyed wheeling around in the wheelchair that was in the room...I have no words.


There are his eyes!



Hello!


So precious.






Robyn's first diaper change with Jackson!  She did great!


Welcome to the world, Jackson!  You have a whole lot of people who love you very much!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how amazing Robyn looks after laboring and delivering. Makes me sick! All my pictures are horrendous :) It was worth it I guess!

    ReplyDelete