Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving in Wichita

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break in Wichita.  We got to celebrate with 3 Thanksgiving meals - yes, really.  :)  Two on Thanksgiving, with Nick's family and my mom's family and then we had sandwiches on Friday with my dad's family.  We ate like kings!  We played games, watched movies, ate, shopped a little, and spent lots of time together.  Caleb got spoiled by his grandparents and great grandparents.  He was so good the whole trip down, the whole time we were there and the whole way back (til he got hungry and we stopped at McDonald's for a late night parfait) - even with 4 teeth coming in on top at once!  I was so proud of him.  We are so blessed to have had such a great baby - all the way from birth through his entire first year.  

I suppose it's about time for Caleb's first haircut.  He's getting a little shaggy and his hair is getting in his eyes.  I'm reluctant to do it because I know he won't look like a baby anymore and the little curly whisps in the back will be gone forever.  But I think it's time.  :(  I'll keep you posted on how that goes. 

Also, while we were in Wichita, Caleb started to get his walking down pretty good!  Here's a video to show you how well he's doing! 



I forgot to take pics with my side of the family, but we sure did have a great time.


Caleb's really into the turkey.  :)





This week brings Christmas music, decorating, movies, smells, lights and all the celebration of Christ's birthday!!  I love this time of year!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment