Friday, February 17, 2012

A Super Weekend - overdue

My parents came into town two weekends ago and we had a blast hanging out, playing cards, eating good food and Caleb loved all the attention.  Our family's favorite card game is Hand & Foot.  If you've never heard of it, it's the women vs. the men and it's a lot of fun...except when the men beat the women 8 games in a row.  But I must say that mom and I finally pulled off a victory!  We could play that game all day long!!

We also watched the Superbowl together with my parents, my cousin Stephanie and Tyler, Robyn and Jack.  We introduced my parents to the Wooden Spoon in Gentry, AR - an amazingly delicious mennonite restaurant with out-of-this-world desserts.  Mom and Dad took Monday off so we could get an extra day with them!  So blessed to have them and glad they made the trip down!  

We're looking forward to seeing Nick's family this weekend!  


**Note:  I didn't take any pictures!  But I did take some video, so once I figure out how to do something with it, maybe there will be more videos on here.  :)  


But I felt the need to add a picture anyway..............here goes:








Someone found the cards...........
I knew it was too quiet.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment