Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend in Wichita last weekend.  We celebrated Tyler and Claudia's birthdays on Saturday - topped off by some IBC root beer. 


Happy birthday you two!  Their birthdays are on the exact same day - every year!


A proud mama with her boys.  We got to take her out shopping to spend some birthday money.  It's become a yearly tradition - Nick even comes too!


SILs!
(I really wish that I would have actually gotten myself ready for the day - I wasn't expecting to take so many pictures..)


The girls


On Sunday we headed to church and then out to eat at a buffet.  Unfortunately the buffet must have not set well with me because I was sick all night long Sunday night.  Thankfully it started at the very last toll booth, so we were almost home.  That would have been an extra terrible drive.  Boy, I haven't been that sick in years.  I'm so grateful for a husband who takes great care of me and am glad it's over.


My cute boy and I on Mother's Day




Here are some more pictures from the weekend:

playing with Nana




Nana and her grandsons. 


Caleb and Aunt Hollie


and with Aunt Julie


Goetz girls with a Caleb photo bomb


He loves all the attention.  Can you tell?


with Grammy


and Grandpa (or "Papa" as Caleb likes to call both Grandpas) too




I just realized that I didn't get any pictures of Todd in here.  Luckily, we get to have another weekend with the Braschler side as we are headed to Nixa, MO tonight to stay with Mamaw and then tomorrow is a trip to and from Doniphan, MO to visit the graves of some of Nick's great-grandparents which will be very special.  This Kansas girl is a little nervous about the winding roads, but got some motion sickness pills to try out, so we'll see how that goes. 

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment