Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nick's Birthday Week

My hubby just celebrated his 25th birthday on Tuesday and around here at the Braschler household - we celebrate things all week long.  Nick's dad came down last weekend to visit his grandsons and spend some time with all of us.  We had a lot of fun with him.  And Todd even took Robyn and I on a ride on his new motorcycle!  

For Nick's actual birthday, we got home from work and Nick opened his presents from us.  He's got the hunting fever bad and so he mostly got hunting stuff plus Settlers of Catan!  Then my cousin came over to watch Caleb so Nick and I could go on a date.  We went out to eat and then to Academy sports store and Wally World.  We're pretty much wild party animals on our date nights, haha. :)  





Happy 25th Nick!  I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment