Friday, May 10, 2013

Family Fun: Dogwood Festival weekend

Last weekend was the famous Dogwood Festival in Siloam Springs.  This is the annual festival our city has and every year it rains.  I don't think I've ever been here a year it hasn't rained.  Seriously.  But, I have to say that I like the rain, even if I do feel sorry for the vendors there.  We ventured downtown to check things out and get our kettle corn.  Caleb wasn't happy until we got him a hotdog and Nick wanted his funnel cake.  :)  We had a great time!  And thanks to our friends the Davis's for letting us eat in the dry warmth of their studio!

Love these boys.  :)

Later that weekend, I came around the corner to find that someone had gotten into my makeup.  haha.  Guess he's been watching Mommy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment