Friday, May 31, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

For Mother's Day weekend, my sister Julie and Aaron came down to Arkansas to visit.  They are married, but having a wedding ceremony in August that Nick will be officiating.  So they came down for some of their pre-marital (or in this case, post-marital-pre-wedding?) counseling that Nick does with every couple he marries.  We had fun feeding the ducks, watching movies, and the boys went and shot some guns out at Nick's uncle's place.  I painted Julie's toes because she couldn't reach them.  I was so worried about them coming down because Julie was getting to be pretty far along in the pregnancy and we didn't want her to go into labor here.  We thought we'd be ok, because she was 36 weeks along.  Thankfully they made it back ok, because she went into labor and had Zoey 3 days after they were here!!  That's cutting it close!



Our men were sweet and got us beautiful corsages for Mother's Day.




And Nick and Caleb got me this really nice "C" necklace for Caleb.  I love it.


I love being this boy's mama.  :)





I also love that this woman is my mama.  :)  


0 comments:

Post a Comment