Friday, June 7, 2013

Family Fun: Fishing & Picnic

We've been taking advantage of the amazing June weather so far!  I'm not usually a fan of summer heat, but lately we've been having unseasonably cooler temps for this time of year.  And I love it!!  We took the boat out to City Lake for Memorial Day weekend and Caleb caught his first fish!!!  He was making me kind of nervous in the boat, but he did great.  His favorite part (besides catching fish and skipping rocks with Daddy) was probably dipping his hands and animal crackers in the lake water and then sucking off the water or eating the cracker.  Can you say all boy?!?




This is probably one of my favorite pictures of all time.  Love these boys.


We also have made several trips to the park lately and a few days ago we took a picnic!  We fed the ducks (and the chucks - chicken/ducks that reside in Siloam Springs' Sager Creek).






I love making these kind of memories with my family!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment