Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend with Mommy

The weekend after Mother's Day, we were supposed to go to Doniphan, Missouri just like last year.  Then Caleb came down with bronchitis.  Poor boy.  He acted pretty good, but he had a yucky cough and a temp. He got to stay home with daddy one day and mommy the next day.  So for the weekend, I stayed home with him and Nick went to Doniphan with the Braschler family.  Caleb and I had a mommy-son weekend.  :)

Sick boy had to do breathing treatments 3x/day.


Watching Cars while mommy worked a little.


We went to the park and had a picnic one day.



And got a haircut (that girl was not the friendliest and didn't do the best job I have to say).


Had dinner at Chick-Fil-A!


His first experience in the Chick-Fil-A playground.  (Yes, I'm a great mother and took my sick child to play in the public play area - not the best thinking on my part, but Caleb loved it.  Granted, he had been on antibiotics for a couple of days...)


We went for a walk and found a caterpillar...





I had fun spending some one-on-one time with my boy!  I look forward to more mother-son dates in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment