Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend & Big Boy Bed

We moved Caleb to a big boy bed that we got from a sweet family in our church.  He has done really well in it.  The only trouble we've I've had is getting him to bed.  He listens to Nick and stays in his bed when Nick puts him to bed, but I can try for an hour of up, down, up, down and every tactic I've got to try to get him to stay down, haha.  It can be really frustrating in the moment, but I know it's only been a handful of days that he's been in it.  I will say that once he falls asleep in his bed, he has done awesome at not waking up in the middle of the night.  We were not looking forward to waking up at 3 am to a little boy 6 inches from our face, scaring the fire out of us.  Thankfully that has not happened yet.  And he has done well on not falling out until this morning.  :)  But he wasn't hurt or anything, I think it just scared him.  I would say that the transition to the big boy bed has been mostly a success!

On Saturday, I found these guys hanging out in the bathroom.  Caleb loves his farm animals.  What a little country boy.  Good morning farm friends. :)

He also found Daddy's shoes and had to try them on.  Someday his feet will be that big!!  



We had a fun weekend of swimming in the kiddie pool while Nick went to an auction, shopping in Fayetteville when he got back (only fun for me, haha), dinner at Red Robin, and ended with a Naturals game!  



Love that boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment