Thursday, September 5, 2013

Caleb Conversations #2



C: Daddy, I need to talk to you!
N: Ok, what do you want to talk about? 
C: Stuff.  



C: Daddy, Come 'ere!  I want to show you something. Come on Daddy!


C: Mommy, you sit right there!  Don't get up!


After someone at church asked him where Nick was.
C: My daddy is 'untin with Uncle Ty.


While going potty...
C: There my applejuice!! 


Rubbing my leg after I put my head in my hands from tiredness...
C: I make you feel better.  No cry mommy.  I make you feel better.  You ok mommy?  


V:  What you talkin bout Caleb?
C:  Wiwis (Willis)


C: It's my birfday mommy.  You sing happy birfday to me.  
V: It's not your birthday.  It was daddy's birthday.  You sing happy birthday.
C: Happy birfday dear Cayeb.  Happy birfday to me.


Getting in the car after daycare and finding the juice cup from that morning...
C:  I want my juice!  I not want hot juice.  Me want cold juice.






1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...hes so funny! My favorite has to be the potty one, lol.

    ReplyDelete