Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Birthday Week

I got to celebrate birthday week in style a few weeks ago.   I got to go on a lunch date with Nick to the Wooden Spoon.  If you live in NWA and have never been here - please go as fast as you possibly can.  It is one of our favorite places.  It is a perfect meeting place for us for lunch dates because it is exactly halfway from both of our offices.  My go-to meal there is the combo chicken salad sandwich and potato soup, so good!!  We also splurged and got sweet peach tea and peanut butter pie since it was my birthday!  The desserts there are amazing!


Aren't birthdays just about food??  That's ok by me!  haha.  We went to Marketplace for dinner and of course we got a chocolate peanut butter mess.  Yum.




Saturday morning, the doorbell rang and when I answered it, there was my niece Zoey just sitting on my porch in her carseat!  My family surprised me for a day trip visit!  Even my grandparents came and both sisters and parents and Zoey!  It was so fun to spend the day with them!  And they even brought an entire meal and fixed it for us.  Wonderful!!  What a great surprise!



When Nick was mowing, Caleb just wanted to sit there in his underwear and watch him.  haha.


It was a wonderful birthday weekend and I so appreciate my family coming down!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment