Friday, December 13, 2013

High Five for Friday

1. I have been loving the snow we got this past week!!!!  We got a snow day from work and got to play in it a little.  I think it is beautiful and I love it!  Bonus points that we didn't lose power.

2. Tonight we get to hang out with the Gutshall kiddos and niece!  I am excited to have a fun evening playing with them!

3.  Tomorrow, the church Honduras mission team is doing a fundraiser Parents Night Out from 3-9.  I am looking forward to some quality time with my man.  And maybe we can just about finish up our Christmas shopping.

4.  Sunday night we are headed to the Christmas Train with Tyler, Robyn and Jack!  So excited for this!  Here is last year's post about it.

5.  Today I have been listening to Christmas music all day at work and it is awesome.  Keeps this girl in a good mood.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for watching the kiddos last night!! I'm glad you and nick get to have a night out tonight!! Emerson had lots of fun yesterday and it was so sweet seeing Lyla sleep in nicks arms!!! Can't wait to add another little one to the mix!!

    ReplyDelete