Thursday, May 28, 2015

Soccer

This year, we signed Caleb up for Iddy Biddy soccer.  It's a small soccer program the city puts on for 3 and 4 year olds.  It is for one hour on a Saturday for four Saturdays.  It was a great experience!  Caleb had a few tears the first two Saturdays.  I think he was overwhelmed by it all.  He said the whistle kind of scared him and all the kids were so fast.  Haha.  By the last two Saturdays, after it was over he would say, "I didn't even cry Mommy and Daddy!"  It was a good way to break him in to playing an "organized" sport.  Nick and I are not very familiar with soccer, but Caleb has been interested in it for a long time, so we opted for soccer instead of t-ball.  He still likes it, so we'll see what the future holds!  We had some really beautiful weather for most of the days.




This is Caleb with his buddy Kastyn from church.


At the end of each one, the kids all got suckers - which definitely makes everything more fun and enjoyable.  :)


"Mommy, take a picture of me kicking the ball."



They got a cool bobble head trophy the last week.  We're so proud of Caleb for trying something new!


1 comment:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
    I love the part about the whistle :) I would be too!
    I am proud of him too!!

    ReplyDelete